Translate

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Shark's Note

 

IC812 - Surfboard Art Pinterest Board where I found this great PIN

This card is in honor of my niece. She loves sharks and was initially inspired by her to use this shark image.

The background was super fun to create using different blue papers from my scrap bin and creating a mosaic water scene gluing each piece individually.

Once the background was created I used the HAPPY SHARK - 153G stamping him  on cardstock coloring with copics and then fussy cutting him.

I then used that super FRIENDLY NOTE GREETING - 790D because it really is perfect for anyone.

Both the shark and the sentiment were popped up on dimensionals and the card was finished with white candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

Just a Friendly...Shark

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea for those tiny bits of paper left over. It does remind me of the tile on the sides of pools. The patience you must have to glue each tiny piece on the card is probably something I do not possess. I love your idea and your niece is going to flip when she sees this. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us today. Great job, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I wish I had done the mosaic. This is awesome, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete