Translate

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Week of 1/9/21 Cards

 


IC788 - Canadian Living

When I found this Image I immediately thought o fa black tie wedding card.

I used the bride and groom image from DRS Designs and the congratulations sentiment and heat embossed them in silver. I also used the calendar stamp using only the boxes I embossed the bottom squares.

To add interest I did the flip fold and a silver DP card stock on the inside.

I die cut the bride and groom and finished the card with silver Nuvo Drops.

Black Tie Wedding


F4A568 - Hearts & Flowers

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

When I saw the Free for All challenge I remembered I had this card kit in my stack of items to use up. They came already stamped and cut so I had to layer, color and add stickles and dimensionals.

I finished off with stickles once it was layered and colored.

Because I Care

WT826 - Fruit

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

I put together this cute card kit from Heartfelt Creations that I am trying to get used up. I also had this purple flower left over from making another card a few months back and I thought it would be perfect to add to this card.

The kits came stamped and cut they just needed sponged layered, added dimensionals and stickles and shaped the images and flower.

Grapes

MMTPT650 - fun element to your card

I just got the waterfall die cut from Spellbinders for Christmas and it is perfect for this weeks Teapot challenge.

I followed the steps for the die cut and added a bunch of camping and picnic stickers to decorate the pages of the waterfall and the inside of the card.

Picnic

CAS619 - New Year - use something new

I recently got this sentiment and image from DRS Designs. My sister loves bowling and this would be a great card for her birthday next week.

I stamped the bowling image then created a mask. I then put the mask over the image and sponged the stars. I finished with coloring the image in copics and stamped the sentiment.

Have a Ball


FS726 - this weeks incredibly talented featured stamper Denise Bryant. I found this wonderfully bold CARD

USEIT2021 - Christmas sentiments

I was really drawn to the bold paper stripes and rather than using striped paper I used some designer paper and cut it in to strips.

I then went through my stack of already stamped off images that need colored and found I had several of this sentiment. I colored them all up and made a few cards to use them up.

I finished off the card with some ribbon, green sprigs and stickles on the sentiment.

Christmas Strips

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards this week. Love all of the delicate flowers on your cards and I bet that waterfall card is fun to pull on the tab and reveal the different images. Your sister is going to love that birthday card. Thanks for sharing, Lisa. Have a wonderful week and stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sally. My sister did love that card and I sure love putting flowers on many cards. :)

      Delete