Translate

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Week of 12/26/20 Cards

 


CC823 - this weeks colors soft seafoam, pear pizzazz, pretty peacock

Wow what a great color combination. I used as close to the colors as I had in my stash to create this card. They really work well together.

Die cut the flowers shaped and layered, Die cut the card base layer with an old Spellbinders die cut and cut the oval layer. I stamped in navy blue to have it stand out then layered the flowers and leaves. Die cut the sentiment and finished the card off with prills and stickles.

Best Wishes


MMTPT648 - create a colorful background (or other element) using the ink smooshing technique

I used 3 different distress oxide inks and did the smooshing technique for the BG.

I then heat embossed the heartfelt creations flowers with black ink.

Finished off with the die cut sentiment and sequins.

Sympathy

CAS617 - Trees

I stamped the image and sentiment in brown then colored with copics.

The base is a wood grain stamp on Kraft.

Happy Retirement

FS724 - newest Featured Stamper, France Martin has an incredible gallery full of inspiration. I found this cute CARD

I liked the idea of a round card and thought it was perfect for creating a bowling ball look. I used a very large circle die cut and rounded the edge of this card base. Then I punched out 3 circles for the bowling ball holes.

I finished with heat embossing the birthday sentiment in white.

Birthday Bowler

IC786 - Doors Pinterest Board where I found this great Door

I did a brown base to match the door and on the base I stamped the pine cone with versamark then used gold pearlex over it. I then stamped the sentiment and added the pine branches and finished with a red ribbon to match the ribbon on the branch on the door. The sentiment and pinecone are both from DRS Designs.

4 comments:

  1. Super week of cards, Lisa. The bowling ball is my favorite although your IC card and the first cards are really close! GREAT collection. Your MOJO is strong! Many hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nancy! I really love that bowling ball. It was super fun and quick to make and now my sister asked me to make one for her. LOL! I am glad it was quick so I can make another one.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards. I love your attention to detail. Your flower petals are gorgeous with the extra hint of color on the ends. Love your sympathy card with the smooshed background. Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sally! I do love making flowers. That sympathy card came out better than I had hoped. I think I need to do the smooshed BG a few more times to build up a stash for some quick cards.

      Delete