Translate

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Week of 8/8/20 Cards

 


FS704 - the incredibly talented Lisa Foster (lisa foster) is this weeks Featured Stamper. I have been a huge fan of her incredible talented for a very long time. Her gallery will blow you away.

I found this adorable Card and was inspired by the webs and the small spider on the green DP. It was a super subtle detail but one that she is great at making sure is just right on all of her cards.

I stamped the two spider webs on opposite corners and heat embossed them in white. Then I sponged purple over the webs.

Next I then stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment and stamped the spider 3 times and then hand drew lines down to the spiders from the sentiment.

Halloween Spiders

CAS597 - Speech Bubbles

When I saw this dog I immediately thought he was looking to eat what is on a table. This makes a great image for the pet shop that I love donating my cards.

Stamped this image and fussy cut the feet and popped up on dimensionals. Stamped the birthday sentiment and die cut the speech bubble popping it up on dimensionals.

Got Cake?

MMTPT628 - Silly animal, flower & Purple

This bunny was a RAK sent to me and I thought it was about time to color him up.

Colored the bunny with copics. Cut down the DP layers and layered. Stamped the sentiment and added it behind the bunny.

Hello Rabbit

WT804 - Inside Out

The moment I found that this step die cut was available I ordered it. I have wanted to make a step card for a graduation card and Yeah the die cut came out.

This is probably the first die cut that when it arrived I had it on the craft table making a card.

Cut the layers for the step card from Divinity Designs and assembled. Die cut the sentiment and numbers and added to the inside.

On the outside I embossed the graduation caps and die cut the graduates. I finished off with the congratulations die cut and a couple of graduation sticker embellishments.

2020 Grad

MIX393 How Does Your Garden Grow

USEIT2020 - HFC card kit

My garden has a rose bed with 3 different color roses. I love the roses from Heartfelt Creations and make them often. This is one of the old card kits and I am trying to get them all put together and used up off my shelf since they no longer sell them.

Sponged color on the layers and flowers and leaves. Shaped the flowers and leaves and layered. Popped the panels on dimensionals and added the flowers. Finished with stickles and pearls.

Roses

IC766 - Allen Designs where I found this fun Clock

USEIT2020 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

The clock reminded me of this fun set from Heartfelt Creations. I had this in the stack of kits I am trying to use up and it was perfect for the inspiration.

Colored the images with copics and sponged the edges of the layers. Added dimensionals and layered the papers. finished with stickles.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, Lisa. I just love the detail in your cards. Your work is perfection. The dimension you created in Roses is amazing. I kept looking for the light switch. The illumination in the back really lights up your roses. I also love your 2020 grad card. Opening up the card to the steps is so great! O.k. Lisa, I am out of adjectives. You have left me speechless. I love all of your cards and I look forward to seeing more. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli. I sure love that new stair step die cut. I have pulled it out a couple of times now for cards.

      And I love making roses. I am about to start on a bunch of cards using roses for the Band Seniors for 2021 since their season got cut short this year. We are trying to do some nice gift bags for them because they are all so upset that they lost their senior year band season. So I am making them some great cards. I can't wait to finish them so I can upload those to the gallery.

      Delete
  2. Oh Lisa! I love the Heartfelt Creations cards you made. Are the roses in your garden as pretty as the ones on your card???? I really like the paper (She is clothed with strength and dignity) detail too! Just fabulous!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angie. Oh yes the roses in my garden are just as beautiful. It is the one flower bed in my yard that I love the most.

      Delete