Translate

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Week of 8/22/20 cards

 




FS706 - This weeks incredibly talented Featured Stamper, Elizabeth, better known around here as palparis. I am always amazed at her cards and she is the queen of making more than one card for many occasions. Congratulations Elizabeth, I love your gallery.

I found this cute CARD.

I loved how she stamped the daisy several times across the bottom.

Rather than a Daisy I used this cute brook from DRS Designs and stamped it several times then colored it with copics. I cut the layers down and added this fantastic sentiment.

If the Shoe Fits...



CAS599 - make a card with something that makes you smile. For me it is my family and this card is for my hubby for our anniversary.

I stamped the lips with versamark and added red embossing powder to them. Next I added the mole and finished with the sentiment.

On the inside it says "Today and Forever".

This is the best sentiment for my hubby for our anniversary.

There are 2 Times...



MMTPT630 - Dig Deep!

USEIT2020 - This teapot and cup were in my tote of items to get used up this year. The Teaser Teapot was blue and reminded me of this teapot in my tote to get used.

Stamped the sentiment and punched out a small tag.

Cut the paper layers and added ribbon. Popped the teapot and cup layer up om dimensionals and tucked the tag under the teapot.

Blue Teapot



WT806 - Corner Rounder

USEIT2020 - Fox

Super quick card trying to use up this fox image from my tote of items. I cut the end off the 4.25 x 5.5 card base and added DP to the end. On the top I added a layer of kraft paper and rounded the corners of the base and the kraft layer.

I added the fox from my tote and finished with nuvo drops, a button and bakers twine.

Foxy



IC788 - Chairish Pinterest Board where I found this great Image

USEIT2020 - Butterfly

I am trying to use up the items in a tote on my table and when I saw today's inspiration I loved the single butterfly.

Miss You





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Lisa! Before I knew it, you were on Part 2. I didn't want to miss the first! You lip smacker for an anniversary card is a great idea! I'm sure your husband loves it. You did a wonderful job with your coloring and your tea pot die cut is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Now, onto part 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli! Yes my DH loved the card and my sister in law asked me to make one for her. I have a feeling I need to make a few more as some friends have asked if I could make one for them.

      Delete
  2. What an adorable fox! I love how you played off of the whimsical feel of the card by adding the stripy paper and twine/button. And the broom card!!!! That just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angela! That little fox is super cute and was fun to come up with a card for him to get him used out of my tote. That broom card is totally something I could see someone sending to me. LOL! It is totally fun.

      Delete