Translate

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Week of 3/7/20 Cards

IC744 - Today's Inspiration challenge Quiltspirations where I found this amazing QUILT.

WOW What inspiration on that board.

I needed to get a few congratulations cards made for my monthly donation for the pets and loved the bold layout on the quilt.

I stamped the DRS paw prints on each of the white strips and cut down layering on the brown. Stamped the DRS dog image and colored with copics and die cut the layers. Stamped the sentiment and cut a couple of flag banners. Embossed the tan layer and put the card together. I finished with a simple punched pink heart.


 FS682 - the incredibly talented Maura Hibbitts, better know around here as onecraftystamper is this weeks featured stamper. I found this great CARD

USEIT2020 - Punched hearts

When I saw Maura's card I was drawn to the textures and the bold layout on an angle.

Using up this image that was on my table already colored waiting on a card I added the texture to the base and layered. Stamped the sentiment and finished with some hearts that were already die cut in my stack of items I am trying to use up this year.

Birthday Dog
 CAS575 - Grey Scale use only shades of grey on your project.

Stamped the dog and cut the layers and sentiment. Stamped the sentiment on front and finished with a gem on the dog and the top layer on dimensionals.

With Sympathy
 MMTPT606 - A little birdy told me...

Stamped the Unity image and colored with copics. Cut layers and layered finishing off with sequins.

Unity Bird
 CC781 - Very Basic Red

USEIT2020 - Poppy dies & Ribbons

MAR20VSNMINI3 - White flowers (I put the white poppy flower in front as it meets this challenge) the other card is laying in the BG in the picture.

When I saw the color challenge for today I just had to pull out these last two poppy dies that were in my stash of stuff to use up. I did a few of these cards some time ago and did these exact same cards to finish using these out of my stash.

Layered the dies on DP, added ribbons from the stack of stuff I am trying to use up and stamped the sentiment. Popped the poppy panels up on dimensionals.

Sympathy Poppies
WT782 - Sympathy Cards

Heat embossed the sentiment. Used gel medium with a stencil for the BG. Die cut the leaves and butterflies and layered. Popped the sentiment on dimensionals and finished with pearls.

Heartfelt Sympathy

No comments:

Post a Comment