Translate

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Week of 3/14/20 Cards

IC745 - The Gray Muse where I found This Pin on Pintrist I saw the rainbow of colors and thought it was perfect inspiration for a birthday card for an artist
F4A525 - Roy G Biv
MIX372 - Supply Dash - my 2 basic mixed media supplies are embossing and distress inks
Stamped the DRS Designs birthday background stamp 2 times with versamark ink to fill the card base and heat embossed white embossing powder.
Used all the colors of the ROYGBIV using distress inks.
Cut down the layers and matted finishing with gems.

 WT783 - We've Got Curves
Die cut the baby bottom out of light pink with the large oval die cut. Die cut the dark pink out of the same large oval then cut the sides off to show the legs.
Cut pink strips out of the dark pink and punched the lace strips and crimped.
Layered and added the pink bow.
Used my Cricut to cut the feet and popped them on dimensionals. Sponged a dark pink around the feet.

Baby Girl Bottom
 MMTPT607 - Coffee and kindness--the perfect blend. Let's do some ink blending
Heat embossed the BG and blended blue and brown on the heat embossed base. Stamped the image and colored with copics. Stamped, cut and shaped the flowers and used yellow and 2 blues on the flowers. Shaped and finished with stickles and nuvo drops. Popped the cup on dimensionals.

Coffee
 CAS576 - Thirds - Divide your card in to 3 distinct sections
Cut the white layer and stamped the clouds and used copic markers for the grass. Stamped the sentiment and used a die cut for the dog.
Layered on the DP and trimmed with black paper. Finished with the heart on the dog.

Pet Sympathy
FS683 - the super talented Faith aka PeonySnail is this weeks Featured Stamper. I was inspired by this CARD
I used a different layout as she used a weekly sketch. I also used a different image. Colored the House Mouse image and cut it in an oval as she has on her card. Cut the layers and finished with a ribbon, button and some die cut egg shaped die cuts that are the colors of the jelly beans the mouse is holding.

Easter Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what can I say? The Baby Girl Bottom is my favorite. It is so adorable. You have to be an artist to come up with this creative card. I take it that the card opens up or is this one that you just write on the back? Wait, who would want to write on this? Definitely should go into a little girl's scrapbook. Too cute to use up. Thank you, Lisa for sharing. I've been MIA and still trying to get back to my paper crafting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli. I do love that baby bottom. Yes it does open from the bottom. The person I sent this card to has framed it and hung it up in the baby's room. :) Talk about an honor.

      Delete