Translate

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Week of 3/21/20 Cards

 FS684 - the incredibly talented featured stamper today is Pauline, better known around here as meisu4. I absolutely love her gallery. It has so many incredible cards to inspire. I found this terrific CARD

USEIT2020 - Window, fence & Shades die cuts

I was inspired by the wonderful window die cut in Pauline's card and knew I had that die cut in my stash of items I needed to get used up. I also found this fence and the scalloped circle die cut in that tote to get used and thought I would make a window scene looking in the window rather than looking out.

In place of the sentiment I put the fence and grass and rather than a smooth white I used this textured brick EF.

I added the kitty to the window and sponged some yellow on it.

Window Kitty
 MMTPT608 - Use a frame on your card, handmade or die cut frame

USEIT2020 - Ladybugs

Stamped the pup image from Whimsy Stamps and colored with copics. Die cut and matted on the red card stock. Stamped the paw prints on the frame and popped up on dimensionals. Finished off with the ladybugs from my tote of items I am trying to use up.

Hello Friend
 WT784 - Tear it Up

CCC20MAR - Peace (Peaceful Scene)

USEIT2020 - Window die cut from my tote of items I am trying to use up

I am trying to use up several items already die cut in a tote and this window die cut was in the tote. I punched many pieces of green to create the tree and layered under the window. Embossed the white layer with brick and added the black iron fence. Used a torn white to add snow and finished with stickles, gems and the red ribbon.

Holiday Window
 MIX373 - Celebrate Spring

USEIT2020 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

I am trying to use up the card kits I have from Heartfelt Creations as they no longer make them. Today's MIX challenge was perfect to put this one together.

Sponged color on the flowers and the edges of the layers. Popped the center on dimensionals. used copics to color the birds and leaves and sponged the dimensional flowers. Shaped the flowers, leaves and birds and glued down. Finished with stickles.

Beautiful Year
IC746 - Ellen Hutson where I found this great Blog POST

I needed to get my monthly donation made for the pet sympathy cards and the bold BG for her journal was perfect to inspire my cards.

I used DPs and layered for the BG then die cut the dogs. Punched the hearts and layered. Added the sentiment and finished with stickles on the hearts.

Heartfelt Sympathy

2 comments:

  1. Your cards this week have so much color in them. That is the first thing that captivated me. The next thing I noticed was all of the greenery or floral details in your cards. Those window dies are gorgeous. I love the texture and dimension that they added to your cards. Lastly, I noticed that with the exception of one card, you have used an animal of some sort. Thank you, Lisa for taking the time to share your cards. Stay healthy. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli. I do seem to have a lot of animals in my cards this week. LOL I hope you are staying healthy as well. Bless9to you and your family as well.

      Delete