Translate

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Week of 1/28/18 Cards

FS573 - the fantastic Karen aka KareBear51 - I love her gallery. I found this beauty - HERE

Love the simple look of the flowers I did not color mine and put mine on black CS. I added a ribbon, moved the sentiment to the top and finished off with butterflies.



CAS466 - Keep it Clear

I found this green duck image that has windows on the phone booth and I needed to use up these green duck images so I grabbed the rest of them and threw them on this card. Looks like I should send this to a friend traveling to England. I added some distressing to a couple layers and glued down the green duck embellishments.

This last 24 hours has been crazy trying to set up a new computer. My old computer bit the dust yesterday. Oh the troubles of setting up a new computer and recovering all my files. Thank goodness I have a little brother that is a computer repair person, I would be lost without his help.


MMTPT497 - Lend an Ear

Stamped the sunflower with brown on top and green on the leaves. Colored with copics and added stickles to the center of the sunflower. Added some DPS and a ribbon that was sitting on my desk and finished off with some punched flowers and Nuvo Drops.

Copics Used:



SC682 - this week's sketch

CCC18OCT - Snowman, cute animals, or funny cards

SCSCCJAN18

Stamped the fun Christmas hens and colored with copics. Fussy cut the image and popped on dimensionals. Embossed the chicken wire and sponged with brown and stamped the sentiment.

Copics Used:



WT673 - Love is in the Air

This fantastic image was sent to me in a Teapot Tuesday trade. My goal for 2018 is to use stuff up and this challenge was perfect for this image. I colored it with pencils and die cut it with the Heartfelt Creations hearts and popped the image on dimensionals.

The sentiment is from my stash and in the pile to use up and it worked perfect for this image. Finished off with a heart DPs and some die cut flowers with red Nuvo Drops.


IC635 - Theme Room I found this great Zebra Rug

I thought of these zebra embellishments from Green Duck that needed to get used up. Cut down the papers to create the layers. popped the zebras on dimensionals and finished off with star sequins.


No comments:

Post a Comment