Translate

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Week of 8/20/17

FS550 - This weeks amazing featured stamper Diane is HappyinMarco. I found this CARD.

My uncle's brother passed away and I needed to make some sympathy cards. Diane's card was a perfect inspiration with the trees.

Stamped the trees on the card stock and layered. Finished off with the sentiment from Heartfelt Creations.

In My Prayers 



Sketch Challenge 659

Stamped the Pink & Main bee and colored with copics. Sponged the blue around and popped on dimensionals. added some DPs and ribbon and finished off with candy dots.

Copics used:
 

Beautiful Bee 


WT650 - Rescue Me

This card started out HERE. I was thinking I needed to add something to the front card. It never quite worked for me.

I got this Whipper Snapper military image and thought this flag needed this image in front of it. Stamped the image and fussy cut him. He is colored with pencil and Gamsol. Popped him on dimensionals and finished the card off with some DP stars.

Thank a Soldier


F4A392 - National Day of ? - Well for me it would be a National Day of Shoes. Anyone that knows me knows how much I love shoes.

My friend Tonda Baldwin sent me these great boot images. I fussy cut this one and popped it on dimensionals. The focal layer is sponged with some red to get it to stand out on the card. Used up some scraps for the rest of the card and tied some ribbon over the red lacy border that was die cut with a ODBD die cut. Finished off with some DP flowers and the sentiment from Unity.

Stand Tall

IC612 - Christmas Tree Shops, As soon as I opened the site this IMAGE came up. It reminded me of this scarecrow I got some time ago in a trade.

Colored the image with pencils and used gamsol to move the color around. Layered on dark brown paper and some DP. Finished off with some stitching on one of the layers and added some punched flowers.

Pick O' The Patch 

No comments:

Post a Comment