Translate

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Dare to Get Dirty Challenge Cards


DTGD17vasunshine

These fun clouds, umbrella and large sentiment pieces were sent to me from a friend. I added the heart in red on the umbrella and shaped the umbrella and clouds. Popped some dimensionals on the pieces and sponged the clouds. Finished off with the unity sentiment

Rainy Day 




DTGD17Benzi

MIX236 - By the Book, Alice in Wonderland

This fantastic image came from Miss Susie Australia. She also sent the cute die cuts. Love Alice in wonderland. Thanks Miss Susie!

Alice 



DTGD17sleepyinseattle

Stamped the image, colored with copics, Added some fun paper layers, ribbon, bow and did some distressing.

Endure 



DTGD17jeannes

Used the TH stencil and smeared paint through it. Stamped the sentiment and die cut the coffee cup.

Magical Coffee




DTGD17Edna15B

stamped the image, colored with copics, fussy cut and popped on dimensionals and framed it for the F4A challenge.

Copics Used:
Birthday Flowers



DTGD17kiagcA

Stamped the Sea Horse from Heartfelt Creations and sponged pink and purple on him. Used Brushos for the BG both aqua and royal blue. Stamped the sentiment and mounted. Finished off the sea horse with stickles on dimensionals.

Fintastic





DTGD17Ashjoy

Stamped the image and colored with pencils & gamsol. Due cut the layers and stamped the sentiment. Punched the stars out of gold DP. The black looking layer is a black shimmer spray and once dry I embossed.

Graduation



DTGD17simplybeautiful

This wonderful sentiment and leaves strip was sent to me so I am not sure who makes these stamps. I colored them with pencil and cut down. The back is a shaving cream technique.
 
Harvest

DTGD17jacquelineB

Used my cricut to cut the lion and used a scrap black and tore off the edge. Sponged in the BG.

Lion Birthday




DTGD17basementstamper

Stamped the sentiment and die cut. Punched a bunch of scraps in the colors of the rainbow and put on the CS. Then ran it through with an EF. Finished off with a few music notes and the sentiment of Just a Note.

You ask why this is a FIVE??? Well when I went to get the purple paper there was a spider in the scrap drawer. A BIG SPIDER. He was staring me down. I had to wait for my boys to get home to rescue me so I could get the purple paper.

Notes!



DTGD17kiagcB

CCC17DEC

Created a fun Christmas shaker card because I am way behind in Christmas cards.

 Shaker Christmas


DTGD17understandblueB

Love this die cut. I received this from Polly some time ago and just love it. I have it on my wish list.

I did an ombre effect on the back ground and added some purple dots with paint around the flowers. Finished off with the sympathy sentiment and liquid pearls

 Sorry for Your Loss



DTGD17SmilynStef

Stamped the girl and sentiment and colored with copics. Added a strip of Washi under her and a butterfly.

Copics Used:




Hello Gorgeous



DTGD17KelliJo

Hand painted this with acrylic paint. My DH thinks this is a Van gogh. Awe thanks Babe! :)

 Ode to Van gogh



DTGD17Edna15A

This fun rooster was sent to me from Jan (Precious Kitty). I have a friend that has a rooster and she is always posting that it scares her. She is an animal groomer so I am cracking up that this animal scares her. Oh the stories. So when I saw Jan's card with her rooster I had to make a card with a rooster for the friend. Her husband is going to give this to her so that is why the XOXO sentiment.

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment