Translate

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Week of 8/27/17






IC613 - Moleskine

I found THIS journal.

Used painters tape to tape off a section on the cards. Then used distress inks to add the colors in the strips. Die cut some fun dogs and cats in black.

I love making pet cards. I have a friend that has a small mom and pop grooming business and I make them cards to send when one of their animals passes that they groom.

Cats & Dogs 
F4A393 - Spread your wings

This stunning angel from Unity was sent to me from my friend Jan (Precious Kitty). I colored her with copics and added some stickles. Die cut the frame with a Gina Marie die cut and left it in the frame to sponge the center. Finished off the image with some twine wrapped flowers.Believe
Copics used:
WT651 - ways to use threes or thirds

Stamped this super cute Penny Black image and colored with copics. Punched out the balloons and the numbers 3 and 0 from gold DP. Stamped the birthday sentiment and popped it on dimensionals. The image is cut in a square and fussy cut around the flowers.

I have a ton of black die cut circles on my desk and as a fun way to use them I cut one in half and attached them to the photo to make it look like they are holding the photo to the card. The balloons are on dimensionals and bakers twine wrapped around them.

This card is for my nephew. He and his daughter share a birthday. I will make her a card just for her but we are always joking with my nephew that his birthday is no longer about him it is about her which is why I thought this picture was perfect for his card and I colored one of the balloons pink for her. He will love this and the symbolism in the card.

Copics Used:
Birthday Boy or Girl
SC660 - this weeks sketch

MMTPT475 - Kneesaknockin Farmers Market

Stamped the apple image and colored with pencils. cut out of the box and framed with DP. Finished off with a sentiment and sponged leaves.
Fall in Love 
CAS444 - National Bow Tie

These panels with the stamped wheat and sentiment were a RAK sent to me. I die cut them with a Gina Marie die then used a yellow CS as a matting that was run through an EF. Finished them both off with stickles on the wheat and a yellow bow with a gem.
Thankful 
FS551 - Today's featured stamper is Christine Alexander aka calex and she has a wonderful gallery that I really loved viewing. I found this stunning CARD.

Keeping my card CAS I embossed the panel rather than the paste. used this pink dragon fly sent to me by Jan (Precious Kitty) and added some white dash lines. the embossed panel is on dimensionals and I finished the panel with some ribbon with dash marks.
Dragonfly 











No comments:

Post a Comment