Translate

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Reading is Fun

IC604 challenge - Celebrating Pattern Paper

I loved the video that talked about how to pair up patterned paper. It suggested:

1 large print (Dark Brown)
1 medium print (Bold Stripped)
1 small print (Pink Stripped)
1 solid contrast (Black & Cream)

Keep only 1 Multi Colored Pattern (Stripped)

Playing with my scrap bin I decided the patterned pieces & layout. I added the bold solid brown color to get the pieces to pop off of the card and laid out the pieces. I popped the top piece on dimensionals and added a few gems here and there. Super video on today IC challenge, you should check it out HERE.

This wonderful Unity image was sent to me a Teapot Tuesday card from my wonderful SCS friend Carla. Thank you Carla, I loved playing with this image. She is colored with pencil. I also finished the image off with some small punched hearts and the large butterfly that both were sponged with some pink to pick up the pink in the DPs.
Reading is Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment