Translate

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Winter Wishes






IC605 challenge - Dessert Bites I found this very lovely Image and the teacup drew me in for a closer look.

CCCMAY17 challenge - ink up that new stuff - the teacup images are a new image sent to me by my friend Jan (Precious Kitty)

I colored the coffee cups shades of blue like the one in the image and layered on the sentiment ovals with dimensionals. Used a snow EF on the bottom and blue snow paper on the top. Finished off with a blue ribbon and a punched snowflake.

Winter Wishes 

3 comments:

  1. Super card...love your colours, and boy...you have a great head start on winter cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable card done in my fav color!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! I love the blue cups!!! I love winter since we live in the south. It's the only good thing about school starting soon, at least it means winter is on its way!

    ReplyDelete