Translate

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Laura

FS542 challenge - the amazing gallery of AJ Bodine, aka rutabagapie. I found this brilliant Card.

My friend Jan (Precious Kitty) sent me a stack of red cards with some DP glued down. I was searching for ways to use the stack of started cards and when I saw the FS card breaking up the left side of the panel it really was a great way to layer my card for breaking up the card base.

Using this wonderful Unity image colored with copics and layering on black CS I added some memory box die cuts to give her some pop and added the rose layer of DP to the top of the CS. Finished off with some liquid pearls.

I showed this card to my DH and he said this is Laura. Laura is his sister. So I think I will need to mail this card to her. She will love knowing her brother saw her in this image.
My apologies I had thought I grabbed the copics I used for this darling girl but I put them away too soon.

Laura

Copics used:

No comments:

Post a Comment