Translate

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Girls Night Out

The MMTPT453 challenge on SCS - virtual TSP (that's Teaparty Slumber Party for those of you not paying attention), make a card illustrating some of the fun things you would do at a slumber party or use an image of your SCS friends at a slumber party.

I just had to bring these fun ladies because at my age a hot tub , a glass of wine and hanging with my BFFs is really a great night out!

This image is super fun to color. The swim top dots is not DP, I colored that also.

Stamped the image, colored with copics. Did the out of the box cutting around the parts of the image hanging over the framing. and layered. Finished off with a black satin ribbon and some gems.

Below are the copics used to color this image.
Girls Night Out

1 comment:

  1. I like how you colored their hair and skin....just perfect. And all the other coloring is spot-on too. Such a great talent to have! Makes me want to get into a hot tub, especially on a cold morning like we are having today.

    ReplyDelete