Translate

Saturday, March 25, 2017

A+ Teacher





For the IC590 challenge - inspired by Audrie's first "Inspiration" Board on Pinterest. Wowza lots of amazing things to choose from for inspiration. I found these Cookies. I need to get cards started for teachers as my little guy will pass them out at the end of the year and my sister will need them for her school.

This die cut set is from Frantic Stamper. The first card I due cut out the white and layered it over the red using the negative space. Die cut the stem and leaf and sponged the edges then layered the A+ Teacher over the apple.

Then used the white die cut apple I sponged the edge in red and added the red highlight. Added sponged leaf and stem and layered A+ Teacher. I also added some punched music noted that sit on my desk. My son is in the band and loves playing so we have to do a card for that teacher as that is his favorite teacher.

I would love it if you would check out my Blog: Shoe Girls Cards.

Off to check out the Indianapolis Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival. If you are there today, I will be there. You will see me with a shoe bag. So if you see me, say, Say Hello. :)

A+ Teacher

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have gone to the Indy show......sounds like you had a memorable day at it. I also have that FS Teacher's Apple die and love what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete