Translate

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Stripped Birthday

The F4A367 challenge on SCS - supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

I was inspired by the super fun stripped coat worn by Dick Vandyke. I love this fun movie and now I am going to be singing this song all day. Thanks Robin for a fun challenge.

I used the Frantic Stamper Woven Ribbons die cut and cut out all the colors. Then very carefully paper pieced each piece back in to get rainbow colors on the cards. My wonderful MIL asked me for a few birthday cards and she is a quilter so hopefully these will look enough like quilt cards for her quilting friends.

I gave these cards a 3 because gluing these little pieces back in is a lot of work and some are really tiny and got lost in the process. :)

Stripped Birthday

1 comment:

  1. I have thought about getting that die or one similar to it for a while as I've seen some pretty cards made with it; your cards are so bright and cheery and perfect for a quilting person.

    ReplyDelete