Translate

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Welcome Pup

 

IC822 - Not on the High Street where I found this Dog Lead Holder

I am still trying to get caught up on my donation cards. I got behind early in the year with graduation cards that were needed.

I was actually able to crank out a few of these. I placed the sentiment, dog and heart all on my Misti, stamped a few tags that were already cut in my tote needing to get used up. Then I cut a coordinating DP color and layered on dimensionals.

Welcome Pup

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I trtying to get caught up on all your neat cards...
    and thank you for all your nice comments on my blog...
    I also want to tell you that we have something sort of in common. You mentioned on my blog that your SIL son is in boot camp just two weeks... My grandson is in boot camp just two weeks now... (he's in the air force... (My hubby was in the Navy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet and I love the paper with the scallop with it!

    ReplyDelete