Translate

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Birthday Bike

 

FS761 - This weeks incredible Featured Stamper is Shirl aka shirlb19. I have been a fan of her cards for a very long time. Her gallery will delight you. I found this wonderful Card

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

This is the last of my Heartfelt Creations card kits. It was one of my 2021 goals to use them up and I am so thrilled I was able to get them all used. Shirl's bike card reminded me I needed to get this last card made.

I sponged the edges of each of the layers and the bike and window with pink. I then sponged the flowers and leaves and shaped them.

I added dimensionals to the bike and window and added the flowers. The flowers were finished off with stickles.

Birthday Bike

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You made it to the end of your card kits with a fabulous and fun card! Well done reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Lisa on using up your kits! I love how you modeled your card after Shirl's card. Great dimension! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love the way you colored this lovely scene, all the scrollwork in the items is so pretty and those flowers are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete