Translate

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Week of 2/20/21 Cards

 


IC794 - Monika Winden / Homemate Pinterest boards where I found this great Tile

I used a hexagon die cut and my green scrap papers and cut out a bunch of different greens. (Note this is a fantastic way to use up colored scraps and I will be doing this again.)

Some are stamped with black, some are stamped with green and some are white heat embossed.

I used different prints of stripes, dots and 2 different covers.

Once the pieces were ready I laid out the pattern and finished with this wonderful new sentiment for St Patrick's Day from DRS Designs popped up on dimensionals.

I finished with sequins.

Blessings
F4A574 - Water Colors

MAR21VSNMINI3 - Snowy Mountains

I used the Ton mountains to create this scene then added ribbon and a flower and finished with the sympathy sentiment.


MAR21VSNMINI2 - Butterflies

USEIT2021 - Embossed papers and butterflies

I needed to use up a stack of embossed papers and these butterflies. They were perfect for a set of sympathy cards.

Glued the layers and sponged yellow on the butterflies.

Sympathy
MAR21VSNMINI1 - Concerts in the Park

USEIT2021 - Trees

When I saw the challenge for the VSN Mini I remembered I had these die cut trees that needed to be used out of my tote. I embossed the base layer with music and then layered the trees popping the top one on dimensionals.

I then die cut the deer, stamped the sentiment and added some textured DP.

Merry Christmas
WT832 - Photo corners (bought or DIY)

I recently created a mirror image stamping tutorial and uploaded it to my blog as many have asked how I get a good stamp when I mirror image stamp. Let me know how it works for you: Mirror Image Stamping.

This leprechaun was mirror image stamped. Then I masked him and stamped the pot of gold.

Once the images were down I colored them with copics. I then stenciled the rainbow and stamped the sentiment.

I finished with the photo corners and nuvo drops.

Blessings for You
CC831 - FLIRTY FLAMINGOS DINING ON MANGOS AND PEARS

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

I am trying to use up the last of my card kits from Heartfelt Creations. They no longer make them and I thought it was time to get them used up out of my stash.

This one was quick I sponged the edge of the card layers, colored tie images with copics. added dimnesionals and finished with prills.

My Favorite Place

MMTPT656 - Pair Wedding

I used 2 pairs of hearts. One pair is the small and the other pair is the large.

I stamped the BG on the light purple then distressed it. Then I looked through my stash for several purple scraps and cut them down to various sizes and distressed all the edges.

I die cut the hearts and punched the small hearts. I finished with the die cut love and Nuvo Drops to add shine to the letters.

I love making scrappy cards it helps empty my bin of all the small pieces and when you distress the edges it adds just the right texture to the cards.

Love

CAS625 - Unbelievable - include magic or something not real

This Cupig is super cute. I thought a flying pig was perfect for the challenge. I colored it with copics and added stickles to the hearts.

Happy Valentine's Day

FS732 - This weeks incredibly gifted Featured Stamper is Linda (aka hotwheels). She has an amazing gallery full of inspiration. I found this gorgeous CARD

USEIT2021 - Asian wrapping paper

I love the all over flowers she did on her card. It reminded me of my Asian papers that my MIL gave me. I am trying to get them made up it is one of my 2021 craft goals. It is beautiful paper but very thin and tough to work with for cards.

I cut down this pink sheet of wrapping paper and layered it on red and yellow to pick up the colors on the paper. I added a Just a note and a few other sentiments and added a ribbon across the card where Linda had her sentiment on a strip of velum.

Just a Note


MIX421 - My Favorite Place (I am not one to travel much, I am good with being home)

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations kit

When I saw today's MIX challenge I remembered I had this cute card kit from Heartfelt Creations that I needed to get used up. It has a sign that says Home Sweet Home. I am not one to travel much and am perfectly fine with staying home.

I colored the images with copics and shaped them. I then layered on dimensionals and added stickles.

Home Sweet Home

No comments:

Post a Comment