Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Week of 2/13/21

 

IC793 - The Happy Housie where I found this great Inspiration

I used this Layered Cube Tutorial to create the card.

I covered it with gold DP and then the wood paper.

I then stamped the whiskey image and colored with copics and fussy cut it and the glass.

The 50 was die cut several times and layered finishing it with the gold shimmer paper.

Top Shelf 

WT831 - Old is New

This is one of my oldest stamps. I can't say exactly which is my very first stamp but I know this is one of them. My first purchases were all Christmas stamps.

I heat embossed the JOY in gold sparkle embossing powder.

I then cut the layers and added dimensionals. One of the layers is embossed with the poinsettia emboss folder.

The card was finished with the gold ribbon.

SC840 - today's sketch (I turned it)

USEIT2021 - Stickers

I loved today's sketch it is perfect to use up some of these Cocoa stickers in my tote of items to use up.

Hot Cocoa

MMTPT655 - Zen Cards

USEIT2021 - Asian Wrapping paper

I used another sheet of the Asian inspired wrapping paper my MIL gave me and made another stack of cards. They have come in handy during the pandemic.

Cut the layers, used several different sentiments and layered.

Thinking of You

CAS624 - Hearts

CC829 - This weeks colors

I created 5 of these for my monthly donation for pet sympathy cards. They were super quick I die cut out the paws and the black base. Next I heat embossed the sentiments and cut banners and finished off with some punched red hearts from my scrap papers.

Sorry for Your Loss

FS731 - This weeks Talented Featured Stamper Jen Guarino. She has an amazing gallery full of inspiration. I found this cute ATC Card

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

When I saw Jen's cute ATC card I remembered I had this Heartfelt Creations card kit in my stack of kits to get put together. I colored the truck and added some shaping to it. I sponged the flowers and card base and shaped the flowers and leaves.

Once all the pieces were colored and shaped I glued them to the card base and added prills and stickles.

Best Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment