Translate

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Week of 11/21/20 Cards

 

DEC20VSNMINI4 - Create your own mask

This was so fast and is the perfect gift card holder for this year. I might need to make more with Christmas paper.

Mask

DEC20VSNMINI3 - Deli & Lines

This image was already colored on my table and I know I have seen applies in my local deli so I thought it would be perfect for a quick VSN card.

I die cut the layers and found this plaid that has lines in 2 directions. Popped the image on dimensionals and added the sentiment and sequins.

Sweet Friend


DEC20VSNMINI2 - Puzzle

I die cut this puzzle and layered. Next I stamped and colored this image and fussy cut her and stamped the sentiment for her balloon.

Be Mine


DEC20VSNMINI1 - Toilet Paper Technique

IC781 - Hello Lucky - this is my Inspiration

USEIT2020 - Bag

I did the Toilet Paper BG technique and layered this red frame over it. Then I used some die cut pieces to create the Santa and finished off with this bag and the sticker.

Santa

WT819 - Dots

USEIT2020 - Patch

I used some DP and some different colored CS and layered the papers. Then I used this cute patch from my tote and added some punched snowflakes and stickles to the snowflakes.

Frosty

CAS612 - Leaves

I did emboss resist using a leaf from DRS Designs for the background and sponged green over it.

Stamped this great sentiment that is perfect for this year and popped it on dimensionals and finished with sequins.

Leaves

FS719 - This weeks amazing Featured Stamper! Dacia is better known around here as Creative Daze. I found this stunning Card

I have owned this flower pot die for many years and have never used it. When I saw Dacia's card I just had to pull this out and use it. I cut it out of rust and layered it on dimensionals on DP.

Next I grabbed a pile of flowers that I had already stamped and added some yellows and orange to them and shaped and layered them.

I colored some leaves with greens and shaped them and layered them under the flowers.

I added an already cut lace paper layer and tied a ribbon on.

Finished with the sentiment, prills and stickles.

Sunflowers

2020BLITZ6 - Nugget Snowman

This is super cute! I can see making a few of these and putting them in the Diamond Ornaments and to gift to nursing homes. I am going to see if a local scout troop wants to make these for a donation.

I used paper and wrapped it around the candy and glued it. Then I hand drew in the face and used an old glove that had a hole in it for the hat. I tucked a piece of punched branch in the hat.

Nugget Snowman


MMTPT643 - Books

While trying to figure out what book would inspire me I was sitting in my craft room looking at my new stamps and saw this jeans BG stamp and just had to see what books are about Jeans. I came across one called Jesus in Jeans. Now I need to go get this book. What a great title.

I heat embossed the jeans in white on blue to get a stone washed effect. Then I stamped the sentiment and added to the card.

2 comments:

  1. Such amazing stuff this week Lisa! Where do I start?!?
    The sentiment on the Thanksgiving card is just lovely. 2020 has certainly been eventful! (Love the mask gift card holder btw!)
    The simplicity of the jeans card is so striking! I had to go look up Jesus in Jeans. It looks like a great read! Maybe I should get it for my girls for a Christmas gift!
    All of your makes are just fabulous! A great creative week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree that Jesus in Jeans looks like a great read.

      Delete