Translate

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Week of 10/31/20 Cards

 

MMTPT640 - represents how you've felt this past year (alone)

I used the scenery images from DRS Designs to create this scene and stamped the hiker and popped him up on dimensionals. I colored the scene with copics and sponged the clouds.

Alone

CAS609 - Orange

USEIT2020 - Button

I can't help but use this scarecrow again. It is the third time in a month I have used him. I just love his smile.

I stamped the 3 images and colored with copics. Embossed the orange layer and layered. I also used a button from my tote of items I am trying to get used up.

Thanksgiving




FS716 - This weeks incredibly gifted Featured Stamper is Tanya Atkisson aka orangegymnut. I found this wonderful Card

My DH thought it would be fun to give me a challenge to use this stamp set and paper collection to make a card. I had it on my desk to make a card and when I saw Tanya's card I was ready to go for meeting his challenge to me.

I stamped the lilies twice and colored one in blue and purple and one in white.

I moved the ribbon placement down to under the image and popped the image up on dimensionals and added the bows.

I added the sentiment on a strip and layered the papers.
Sympathy


F4A558 - It Is Coming Soon

MIX405 - Thanks for the Compliment

USEIT2020 - Heartfelt Creations Card kit

I thought this card kit that I am trying to use up from Heartfelt Creations was perfect for today's challenge and one more done.

I colored the birds, branches and holly with copics. Shaped the items and layered using dimensionals.

I finished off with some stickles.

Christmas Blessings
WT816 - Spooked. Ghosting technique using white ink/black/colour and/or also alcohol inks/stamps. Also link to SCS Versamark ghosting technique. Will suggest cobwebs, brooms, witches, fairies but anything goes.

I used the ghosting technique on both of these pet sympathy cards. On the first card I used paw prints over the rainbow colors and the second card I used a tree.

I die cut a couple of dogs and added the sentiments.

Pet Sympathy
IC778 - Beijos where I found this gorgeous Peony

USEIT2020 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

I am trying to use up my remaining Heartfelt Creations card kits and when I saw those flowers I just knew I needed to grab this kit.

I colored the flowers and leaves and shaped them. Added sponging to the layers and layered the die cuts and finished with the flower on the top.

Birthday Flower

2 comments:

  1. As always, Lisa, you do not disappoint. I like the sponging you did on your Alone card. Sponging with pink really draws my attention to the clouds. And it is so true that many of us have been disconnected or feel disconnected, even with technology. The scarecrow's smile melts my heart. And blue with purple looks great! I would never have thought to put these two together. Your die cuts are fabulous and the layouts are just perfect. Thank you so much for sharing. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sally. I do love sponging clouds as they can be nearly any color and look great. And that lily in blue and purple is from an actual blue and purple lily that I found on line. I was so impressed with the flower that I had to color one to match.

      Delete