Translate

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Week of 2/8/20 Cards

 FS678 - the very talented JJ Barrett, aka IndigosMom has an amazing gallery filled with so much inspiration. I found this super adorable Card.

USEIT2020 - Elephants

When I saw JJ's card I remembered I had these cute elephants in my stash I needed to use up.

I cut the layer of paper on an angle and added a strip of CS to match the die cut sentiment. Added the elephants and finished with 3 dots of Nuvo Drops for the 3 sequins on JJ's card.

Congrats Elephant
 CAS571 - Use a die cut on your card

Super quick card punched out all the flowers from left over white bits and shaped. Added pink gems to match the pink die cut Thank You sentiment.

Thank You
 MMTPT602 - Use Only 3

Masking the center of the card I sponged the oval then stamped the image 3 times. Removed the stencil and stamped the sentiment.

My three is stencil and 2 different stamps

Hello
 CC777 - Cherry Cobbler, Rococo Rose, and Very Vanilla

When I saw today's colors I immediately though of all the scrap papers in my drawer and grabbed a stack of them. Punched and die cut a stack of hearts and layered the DPs. Finished with the love die cut in black and added Nuvo Drops to the sentiment.

LOVE
 WT778 - Sparkle

This image was hand drawn by me and I had Magnuson Stamp Company create a stamp for me with my own drawing. The sentiment was done by my son and I had it also made to a stamp.

Once stamped I colored with copics and added stickles to the hearts on the shorts.

This will be my hubby's birthday card this year. I am pretty sure my son will tell me he wants his own card for his dad this year. LOL!

Hope Your Birthday
 MIX367 - Have a heart

USEIT2020 - Sticker strip

This card is probably going to be my favorite card for Valentines Day. I even told DH that if he wants to give me a card for Valentines day that this is the card to give me. LOL!

I used a stencil and put gel medium through it then sprayed tan tattered lace over once the gel medium was dry. Cut the layers and used some scrap DPs and the top heart is old wall paper left from doing our kitchen at our old home. Finished with lace, button and fancy fiber made to a flower. The banner heart is a sticker in my stash of stuff I am trying to use up. 

Have a Heart
IC740 - Stencil Girl

USEIT2020 - Palm Trees

Oh now I need to go shopping after seeing that Stencil site. I found this great Stencil and immediately knew I needed to use these Palm trees from my pile I am trying to use up.

I stenciled the sunset and used 2 different DPs then hot glued the pal trees on to the card. I finished off with the custom sentiment my friend Jan (Precious Kitty) had made for me. I love calling friends Sunshine because they always brighten my day.

Hello Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment