Translate

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Week of 2/1/20 Cards

 FS677 - This weeks Featured Stamper is absolutely incredibly talented Angela Bode aka ohmypaper! I have been in love with her cards for as long as I have been on SCS and am so thrilled to see her be the Featured Stamper this week. Congrats sweet friend!!!!
USEIT2020 - Teacups
When I saw this CARD I knew I needed to use up more of the stack of teacups from my stash.
I bought a bunch of doilies when I was making cards for the band because I was going to go the quick route and use doilies for the lace. Well we did not go the quick route and now I have a bunch of doilies so seeing Angie's card I thought perfect inspiration.
I used grey paper rather than coloring the card base and I did not have a teacup stamp but I had a bunch of these already die cut teacups. I popped mine on dimensionals and added already punched flowers. I finished off with a white gel pen adding the steam and some nuvo drops on the flowers.

Teacup
 CAS570 - Go for the Gold

Punched the leaves and sponged on different colors of green, teal and orange. Heat embossed the birthday wish in Gold on brown and embossed the kraft layer. Used dimensionals under the leaves edges to give them dimension.

I liked this design so much I made a few of them. Good thing because a couple of family members have asked for a few birthday cards recently.

Outdoor Birthday
 CC776 Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, & Bermuda Bay

I colored this sweet image in today's colors (adding grey for my neutral).

Cut the layers and finished off with ribbon and popped the 70 on dimensionals.

My mom is giving this to my aunt for her 70th birthday. She asked for an elephant for her birthday card because those are her favorite animal. Well I found this great one from Whimsy Stamps and the trunk is up. It is good luck to have a trunk up so this was spot on perfect. I hope she loves the card.

Happy 70th!
 MMTPT601 - rubber ducks

Printed the image and colored with Pencils. Cut the layers and popped the image on Dimensionals. Finished off with Nuvo Drops.

Relax
 WT777 - Calendar Inspiration

My MIL got us our new calendar for 2020 and it is a outdoor Nature calendar. January has the cutest owls. I immediately thought of this cute image from Pink and Main.

Stamped the image and colored with copics. Cut the layers and added the pearls, ribbon and stickles to the hearts.

Glad You're In My Life
 F4A519 - Circles

I colored this image up with pencils and Die cut in a circle. The BG is sponged yellow dots using a stencil. I finished with the sentiment on a punched circle and scalloped circle.

Birthday Dots

IC739 - Crayola Pintrist boards where I found this Row of Hearts.

USEIT2020 - Hearts

When I saw the row of hearts I thought of the pile of hearts on my table I am trying to use up.

I partially embossed the base layer with a small heart emboss folder. Then layered the hearts popping the large red and the top DP on dimensionals.

Sweet Valentine

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, Lisa. I just love how your mind works in putting things together and making them work. Your die cut tea cups are perfect on those half doilies. They remind me of my mother's linen tablecloths. I also like all of the animals you used on your cards, from elephants (expertly colored) to birds (whose eyes had me grinning from ear to ear). Your Sweet Valentine card I remember from SCS. Amazing cards this week. I look forward to seeing and gaining inspiration weekly. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli! I am so happy to inspire you.

      Delete