Translate

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Week of 1/4/20 Cards

Thank you to all who stop by to visit my craft blog. I am so happy to have you visit. I hope I can inspire your card crafting. If ever you have a question on how I did something or what I used feel free to drop a comment, I am happy to help answer your questions.


 FS673 - the very talented Susan Roberts aka rainy, I found this great Card.

USEIT2019 - Teacups & Stickers

When I saw Susan's card I knew immediately which bag I was going to pull out and work on using up. I have a bag of teacups that are just waiting for cards. Susan's card was perfect inspiration for me today. Stacked the teacups and trimmed with purple at the top. Popped the second one on dimensionals and finished them off with these butterfly stickers. Finished the card with the sentiment and some DP under the teacups.

Thanks a Latte
 CAS566 - Kelli has us using something new for this week’s CAS challenge I was thrilled to put together my sister's birthday card with this super adorable image. The moment I saw this image I had to have it.

Sponged the BG with blue and green. Cut a frame and colored the mammoth with copics. Popped the frame, mammoth and a couple clouds on dimensionals.

Mammoth Birthday
 MMTPT597 - Creatively Yours

Die cut the wine glasses and added stickles to the red CS. Cut the oval layers and popped the glasses on dimensionals. Created the easel and had my son write the Happy New Year sentiment.

My son has been self teaching calligraphy and any chance he gets to actually use it on my cards he is thrilled. :)

Happy New Year
WT773 - Tone on Tone

CCC20FEB - Tone on Tone

Stamped several snowflakes on the red card base with versamark and heat embossed clear embossing over them. Die cut the Joy letters 4 times and stacked them to give them dimension.

Finished off with clear gems.


IC735 - Murale Design where I found this great Abstract Art Pattern

USEIT2019 - Teacup

My crafty goal for 2020 is to continue to use up die cut items and other crafty items that I no longer use in my stash. This teacup is one of those items.

When I saw the inspiration it reminded me of this great die cut my husband got me for Christmas this year. Cut the white layer and laid it over the orange CS. Cut the sentiment down and popped the cup and sentiment on dimensionals. Finished off with the simple flower.

Kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment