Translate

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Week of 12/28/19 Cards

 FS672 - the very talented featured stamper is Tina Wardell aka harleygirl50 and in her gallery I found this Beauty.

I cut down several pieces of foil so I could make a few cards as many of my friends will be needing a few guy cards. Using different emboss folders after adhering the foil to CS I embossed the foil layers. Added black acrylic paint to the top then rubbed off the paint leaving some on in places.

Stamped the sentiment and layered. Added the Technique Tuesday sentiments and images and popped a few of the images on dimensionals. Finished with some punched red hearts.

Love My Guy
 CAS565 - how do you spend Christmas eve. I am usually wrapping last minute gifts and filling stockings.

Merry Christmas to all my SCS friends who celebrate. And happy holidays to all. I love being a part of you crafting community.

Stamped the house mouse image and colored with copics. Cut the layers and embossed snowflakes on the bottom layer. Cut the card base short so the mouse image could hang over the top and still be 5.5 in height. Finished with the banner and bows.

Wrapping
 CC770 - WHISPER WHITE, POOL PARTY, METALLIC SILVER

I took a peek at the colors for today and thought this DP was perfect for today's colors. I needed to finish up a few gift card holders for my sister and used today's colors to make this one.

Cut the DPs down and created the Pop Up Gift Card holder using the tutorial HERE.

Pop Up Gift Card Holder
 MMTPT596 - Think Pink and join the Teapotter's Army

Cut the layers and popped the top scalloped layer on dimensionals. Sponged the corner of the scalloped layer and stamped the sentiment. Finished with bakers twine, butterflies and gems.

Thinking of You
 WT772 - Knit Wit

USEIT2019 - Sweater & Wreath

This sweater was in my pile of stuff to get used up in 2019. At the beginning of the year I started with 3 totes and in September my mom gave me a new tote of stuff to get used up. Well I am happy to say while I did not finish all 4 totes I am down to 1.5 totes. I will get it in order and continue to use the items up that are in my pile of stuff. I may need to add a few items to that pile for my crafty goal of stuff to use for 2020 but I am pleased with what I accomplished this year.

Cut the layers, stamped the sentiment and added the sweater and the wreath.

Ugly Sweater Season
IC734 - Renaissance Ribbons My Inspiration

USEIT2019 - Noel die and blue frame

When I saw the inspiration I immediately thought oh that would be great to use strips of papers. I kept all the strips of papers from making Christmas cards and clued them to the bases of several white CS pieces for some quick BGs. Colored the gnomes to match the colors of the papers I used and layered. Finished off with some snowflakes and the NOEL die cut that was sitting on my table waiting to get used up.

Scrappy Gnome

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, Lisa. I've been inactive for about a month and a half. I live and take care of my mom who was in the hospital and then rehab. I have missed my paper therapy and the inspiration I gain from you and others. My presence will be sporadic, but a little is better than none. :)

    You have some real beauties this week. I especially like the ugly sweater season and the scrappy gnome. I love that you are able to use up all of the scraps and things you have in your totes. You are definitely filled with many wonderful ideas. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli. Sending prayers for your mom while she is in rehab.

      I loved using those Christmas paper scraps creating some great quick BG layers and 100% scrappy cards using the little gnome images and some white paper scraps. Scrappy cards are always my favorite.

      Delete