Translate

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Week of 12/7/19 Cards

 FS669 - the absolutely amazingly talented KIA GIBSON-CLAPPER! {kiagc} is this weeks featured stamper. I have always loved her gallery. I went back to this CARD.

I need to make 10 gift card holders for my sister and that big poinsettia was perfect to inspire this GC holder.

Die cut red paper and sponged white while the paper was still in the die cut. Used some gel beads that come in boxes and squirted some gold in the beads to create my own prills. Completed the gift card holder with polka dot paper to pick up the dots on Kia's stunning card.

Poinsettia Gift Card Holder
 CAS562 - Snowflakes

Used acrylic paint, alcohol ink and blending solution to create the paper for the snowflakes. Then heat embossed clear embossing over the snowflakes to get them to shine. Die cut the snowflakes and layered. Finished with the sentiment and popped the panel up on dimensionals.

Snowflakes
 MMTPT593 - A Sister's Love

When I visited Kristie Marcotte and her blog “The Best Things in Life are Pink” I found the Mojo 238 sketch on her blog and knew that was the sketch I would use. I love scrappy cards and any way to use up scraps and this was my card sketch.

Grabbed my scrap bin and found some great coordinating papers and created this card. Stamped the sentiment, die cut the tag and punched a heart. Finished off with a bow.

Thinking of You
 WT769 - Pastels

Stamped the mouse and colored with copics. Embossed the oval black layer and used a brayer to add gold paint to the embossing.

Spritzed the sweater stamp from The Ton and rubbed red chalk on the stamp then stamped the image on white card stock. Once the sweater layer was dry I heat embossed clear embossing powder on it to seal the chalk. Finished layering remaining layers of red, and DP on the white card base.

Ugly Sweater
MIX358 - Let's Get Serious

This is for a very special friend for Christmas.

The sentiment and wreath were already stamped in my stash so I cut them down and added red and burgundy stickles to the berries and bow.

Cut the paper layers and finished off with the ribbon.

IC731 - Mackenzie-Childs where I found this cute Snowman.

USEIT2019 - Snowman

I need to use up some patches that came in a box of stuff from my mom and I thought today's inspiration was perfect for this snowman.

My sister needs 10 gift card holders and I had not tried the Slit Latch Gift Card Holder yet so today was the day. Wow it is super easy.

Used DP on the outside and cut some other DP and white then mounted the snowman. Created the Slit Latch Gift Card Holder and added green and white on the inside for holding the gift card and so she could write something.

Snowman Gift Card Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment