Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Week of 9/21/19 Cards

 CAS551 - Happy Fall

Stamped the trees and die cut the oval. Embossed the leaves EF on the orange and layered. Die cut the deer and stamped the sentiment and layered. Finished off with some Nuvo Drops.

Thinking of You
 MMTPT582 - Put a Smile on Their Face


USEIT2019 - Flag

Stamped the image and colored with copics. hand wrote the sentiment and sponged red on the banner. popped the image on dimensionals and finished off with stars and the wood flag.

Ahoy

F4A500 -- Spice it Up

I have been working on my good friend's wedding invitations. She wanted a rustic western theme. I thought the Spice It Up theme was perfect for adding a fall leaf to the card since she is getting married in October.

Die cut the boots and ran back through to emboss them. Left them in the die cut and sponged the openings to add additional detail to them. Added nuvo drops to the pink boot and popped on dimensionals.

Cut the burlap and added a brown trim paper to it to pick up the sentiment brown. Finished off with some leaves on the inside and out.

 WT758 - Let's Wing It

My niece loved the image I colored a couple years back for my DH for his birthday and asked if I would color another one for her. Sure! I love this image.

Printed the super cute Molly Harrison image and colored with copics. Added distress inks to a qutip and dabbed the colors on the BG with the qutip and alcohol.

Finished off with the die cut heart and D4 for my nieces 4th anniversary.

Dragon

IC720 - Burton & Burton where I found This Wall Hanging.

I die cut the card frame using the frame as the base then cut a single frame to go over the base to cover the hinge.

Stamped and die cut the flowers and leaves, sponged on the color, shaped and layered. Cut the layers and mounted popping the sentiment on dimensionals. Finished off with stickles & pearls.

Happy Birthday

2 comments:

  1. I'm siding with your niece. My favorite this week is Dragon. Your coloring has left me speechless. I love the blending and shading. I have no idea how in the world you are able to color in the dragon's tail. Those shapes look so very tiny. Your colors are gorgeous together. Of course your other cards are spectacular too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aracelli. I do love that card too. <3!!!!

      Delete