Translate

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Week of 5/4/19 Cards

 FS638 - Today's featured stamper is Nancy aka Nannygirl. I love her stunning gallery and found this great Card.

USEIT2019 - Flowers

I used a different Mo Manning image and added 3 flowers to my card as Nancy has on hers.

Colored the image with pencils and sponged some brown around the edges of the image. Layered on some textured wall paper and finished off with some flowers.

Angel Girl
 MMTPT562 - May Day Teapot Parade

Stamped this Great old SU image and colored with copics. Used some scrap DPs from my stash and some punched stars sitting on my table to finish off the look.

Parade
 WT738 - Stencils

For the dog I used a die cut and cut out the dog from acetate. That was the hardest part of this card. Put the acetate over the white card stock and sponged the dog silhouette. Finished off with the sentiment and used some grey tones for the ground shadow.

I loved how these cards turned out so much that I went out and found some other dog stencils to make a few with other dogs.

Pet Sympathy
IC700 - this weeks inspiration challenge tool us to Quora where I found this Image.

This is one of the old Heartfelt Creations card kits and the flowers hanging in the BG reminded me of the image today. Also today is my anniversary and I needed to get a card made while hubby is still sleeping. :)

Colored the vinery flowers with copics and cut apart. fussy cut the babies breath and layered on the card. Sponged the layers. Sponged the flowers and shaped. Layered and used some grey tones on the dove.

Happy Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment