Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week of 5/18/19 cards

 FS640 - the amazing gallery of Cheryl (Motherload) where I found this great Layout.

Die cut the card base and popped the frame on dimensionals. Stamped the image and colored with copics. Added pink feathers for the skirt and stamped the sentiment. Popped the bodice on dimensionals and finished with the butterfly.

These feathers were on the table of my great baby niece for her first birthday (3 years ago). When we were leaving I asked if I could have a few and they had a whole pack of them left. Well I finally got them added to a card. This is going to my sister (my great baby niece's grandma) for mother's day. Let's see if she remembers the feathers. LOL!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers on SCS! Enjoy your day.

Mother's Day
MMTPT564 - Happy Songs

Can you believe I found a Porcupine song and it is a very happy song. It is called Pokey the Porcupine so I just had to do a Porcupine card.

Stamped the adorable Porcupine and colored with pencils. Die cut the sentiment and layers and finished off with the lace and flower.

Porcupine Hugs

 WT740 - Buttons, Bows and Beads, Oh My!

Printed this cute dog and cat digi image and colored with copics. Cut down the layers and finished off with the ribbon.

I sent this card to the little pet shop in the donation box.

Fur Baby Birthday
IC702 - Country Living where I found this beautiful Tulip Farm Image.

Stamped the flowers and vase from the Heartfelt Creations Tulip set and colored with copics. Used the coordinating paper from the collection and die cut the pieces. Layered on dimensionals and finished off with stickles.

Beautiful Tulips

No comments:

Post a Comment