Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Week of 2/16/19 Cards

 FS627 - The very talented Featured Stamper is Sally Merla (CraftyMerla). I found this stunning CARD.

I needed a quick masculine birthday card and Marla's card was perfect for inspiration. Stamped the trees twice to get them all across the card, colored with copics, layered and finished off with the sentiment.

Woodsy Birthday
 MMTPT551 - Bring Your Own Cup

Stamped sentiment & die cut, die cut coffee cup out of scraps and die cut base layer. Put gold behind base layer and layered coffee cup and sentiment popped on dimensionals. Finished of with pearls.

Thinking of You
 WT727 - Four Letter Words

Stamped the cute Unity image and sentiment and colored with copics. Finished off with some scrap papers as banners and a heart.

This is my teenage son's Valentine card this year. I sure hope I can get away with cute cards for a while longer as I really love these little critters. :)

Stinkin Love You
IC689 - Isle of Wright Studio Glass where I found this Paper Weight.

CT0219 - Fan Club Monthly Theme. This fits the monthly theme with these big flowers. I made these thank you cards for my SIL to give out to her customers.

USEIT2019 - Flowers

Stamped the thanks sentiment on already die cut ovals that were in my pile of stuff to use up. Grabbed a large bag of already punched flowers and layered and shaped. Used scrap papers from my stash and trimmed in coordinating scrap papers. Layered the flower and finished with Nuvo Drops.

Big Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment