Translate

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Week of 2/9/19 Cards

 FS626 - the incredibly talented COOKIELADY01 Joyce. I found this super CARD and was drawn to the butterflies.
USEIT2019 - 4 large butterflies
I grabbed these 4 large butterflies and grabbed some coordinating DP. Cut the DP in strips and glued down. Added the sentiment and layered on the card bases. Finished off with the butterflies.

Butterflies
 MMTPT550 - Get Your Cray-on
Using water color crayons spread color on CS and then used water to blend. Die cut the trees and the frame and popped on dimensionals. Finished off with the sentiment.

Winter Woods
 WT726 - Tissues
USEIT2019 - Tissue paper & Mickey stickers
Used tissue paper and did the napkin technique with the black and white tissue paper. Stamped the sentiment and die cut the banner. Left the banner in the die cut and sponged the red. Layered and finished off with the Mickey stickers.

Mickey Birthday
 F4A468 - Wild Animal
USEIT2019 - Rooster
My sweet friends that own a little mom and pop pet store would totally say a rooster is wild. The one that they use to own would chase my friend's wife all around the farm. To this day we don't know what happened to that rooster but the stories that came about how he chased my friend were very funny.
This rooster was sent to me from my friend Jan (Precious Kitty) and I thought today's challenge was perfect to use him up and clear it from the pile of stuff on my table.
Cut the layers, embossed the teal, layered, added the doily and ribbon and finished with the sentiment and some already punched music notes.

Rooster

IC688 - Accessorize - I found this great Purse.
USEIT2019 - Flower & Leaves
I loved the look of the clutch bag and used that to styl the top of my card. Trying to use up a huge supply of die cut flowers that I have had for a very long time I added a few pink leaves and stacked the flowers. Finished off the flower with nuvo drop and stamped the sentiment.

Clutch

1 comment:

  1. Love your rooster card, Lisa. Perfect colors and so country looking.

    ReplyDelete