Translate

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Week of 1/19/19 Cards

 FS623 - the very talented Featured Stamper is Lori (ArtzadoniStudio). I love this gorgeous Dimensional Flower.

USEIT2019 - Large Flowers

For 2019 my goal is to use up a large stack of die cuts and punched items on my table. These flowers were in that stack along with the sentiment layer.

Stamped the sentiment on the die cut layer and embossed the BG. Grabbed the flowers and shaped them and layered. Finished off with some buttons as the FS had buttons on her flower and used Nuvo Drops on the second card. Also used some punched hearts that were in the pile. 

Floral Sympathy

 CAS516 - Divisional Round

USEIT2019 - These ring stickers, floral twine, corner gems & die cut black layers

My goal for 2019 is to use more stuff up that is in a pile on my desk. These large corner gems, the ring box stickers and these twine flowers all were in that pile of stuff.

We have a friend getting married in Vegas this week and we are headed out to see the wedding. I figure one of these cards would work great as it is flat enough to not get smashed as we are traveling.

Used already cut black circle layers from my stack of die cuts to use up, cut the white layers and the dp. Added the ring stickers from the stack of stuff to use up and finished off with the gems and twine flowers also in the stack of stuff to use up.

More Rings
 WT723 - I Hereby Resolve...To use up this stack of stuff on my table.

USEIT2019 - Wood Butterflies

My goal for 2019 is to use up a large stack of stuff that I no longer use, already cut die cuts and stamped images as well as embellishments. These butterflies are hard to mail without additional postage so they were added to that stack to use up.

Heat embossed the birthday sentiment. Cut off 1 inch from the top layer of the black card base then glued down the green strip and the pink punched circles. Finished off with the wood butterflies.

Birthday Butterflies6+
IC685 - ETSY Birdhouses where I found this wonderful Birdhouse.

I needed a quick masculine card and that birdhouse was just perfect. Stamped the lighthouse and cut the layers. Added black and white ribbon and finished off with the sentiment.

Lighthouse Birthday

2 comments:

  1. All very nicely done cards. I especially like your lighthouse card. I'm made the same goal for this year...to try and use some of my stickers and paper, etc...that I already have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jill. I love the lighthouse card too, it was super fast and I was able to use some scrap papers. The textured paper is a piece of wall paper that I just could not resist using on cards. It really adds to the feel of a card. Good luck in your goal to use stuff up, I am finding it a fun challenge for myself to use stuff up.

      Delete