Translate

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Week of 1/12/19 Cards

 IC683 - The Spruce where I found these stunning FLOWERS.

USEIT2019 - These flowers and the sentiment....just sitting on my desk.

I am trying to use stuff up again this year. It is my goal to get a very large pile of stuff that is in a tote on my table used this year. I did good last year but I am still not done with the pile so it is my goal again this year. These flowers and this sentiment were in that pile just waiting for a card.

Embossed the white layer, shaped the flowers, layered and finished off with Nuvo Drops.

Birthday Flowers
 FS622 - the incredibly talented KATHY SCHWEINFURTH aka dani114 - I found this amazing CARD.

I have this stamp set and actually had one of the flowers left on my desk of stuff to use up already colored. Rather than die cutting the BG I embossed it. Then popped the sentiment and flower on dimensionals and used nuvo drops rather than sequins. I also changed it to a sympathy card.

Sympathy
 TLC724 & TLC13 - Monochromatic

SCSCCJAN19 - It Starts Up North - Added Snow

CCC19JAN - Let's Glitz It Up - finished off with gems

Stamped many different snowflakes and heat embossed in white. tied the ribbon and finished off with gems.

Black and White Christmas
 MMTPT546 - You Must Be Joking
Stamped the AI guy and colored with pencils. Used some left over scrap DPs for the BG and finished off with the sentiment, flowers and Nuvo Drops.

Get Well
 WT722 - I've Got Your Number

Stamped the image and colored with copics. Cut the papers and layered. Finished off with the balloon and bakers twine.

Birthday Girl

IC684 - The Paper Source where I found this stunning Stationery.

USEIT2019 - The large die cut butterflies

My goal for 2019 is a continuation of 2018 to use up a large stack of items on my craft table that has been sitting in a bin of die cuts and embellishments taking up space. These large butterflies on the left were in that stack. They were already die cut I added the black marker to them to give them some color.

Cut the layers, stamped the sentiment and glued. Super fast stack of cards, used up all the large die cut butterflies that I had and created about 8 cards for some thank you notes to send for some gifts we received this year and to build my stash back up. Now to get them written and out in the mail. :)

Butterfly Thank Yous

No comments:

Post a Comment