Translate

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Week of October 27th Cards

 FS611 - Susan, our Newest Featured Stamper this week. I found this great Card.

The layout really drew me in to her card. I started with the wall paper layer. I love the texture in this paper and use it quite a bit on my cards. Cut down 2 DPs, stamped the pup and colored with copics and fussy cut. Added the circle layer and the sentiment. Finished off with Nuvo Drops.

These are my monthly donation to my friends pet shop. Every month I donate cards to them for pets that have passed.

Thinking of You
 MMTPT535 - That's All Folks

Stamped the sentiment with versamark then white heat embossed and cut the banner. Die cut the dog, Used DP on the top portion and wall paper strip on the bottom. Finished off with the hearts.

Puppy Thank You
 WT711 - Think Pink

Printed the Digi image and colored with pencils. Embossed the pink layer and added a ribbon.

Fight Like a Girl

IC673 - StudioE fabrics where I found this stunning pink FABRIC.

WT711 - Think Pink

MIX300 - Royal Garden

USEIT2018 - Last of the mum HFC card kits (I am trying to put them all together and get them used up)

The flowers and dragon flies were stamped I colored, shapped and layered. Added dimensionals and sponged edges of the papers. Finished off the flower with Prills and the dragon flies with Stickles.

Mums

No comments:

Post a Comment