Translate

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Week of 10/6/18 Cards

 FS608 - the incredibly talented Chrissy, better known around here as DancesWithHooves. I found this wonderful CARD.

I loved the color peeking out of the corner on Chrissy's card so I did my image on a corner.

My grandma passed away on September 1st and while we were cleaning out her room we found a note that she signed LOL. She did not know what LOL really meant she thought it meant Lots of Love. I knew I had to get this stamp. Every time I use it I will think of my grandma.

I stamped the image and colored with copics and cut it on an angle to mirror the angle on the FS card. I added the 70 to the card for my mom's 70th birthday.

LOL
 MMTPT532 - A Friend in Need

Stamped the rose image and colored with copics. Die cut and layered on DPs.

Red Roses
WT708 - Beautiful Music

Printed this fun Redonkadoodles image and colored with pencil. Trimmed down & layered. Embossed the cream layer with music and stamped the sentiment. Finished off with some punched stars.

This image reminds me of my boy. He always has his headphones on and is listening to music. He is really in to classical music.

Birthday Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment