Translate

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Week of 9/8/18 cards

 MMTPT528 - Back to School

Die cut the school bus and cut off the bottom portion. Sponged the edges with brown. Layered and drew in the highlights and the steering wheel. Finished off with the sticker wreath on the front of the school bus.

Christmas School Bus
SC713 - Today's Sketch

Layered the purple and DP, die cut the lace edge, stamped and colored the flowers, Stamped and die cut the individual lilacs, colored and shaped and added nuvo drops and stickles. Finished off with the ribbon and sentiment.

This is for my son's trumpet instructor who asked for a purple birthday card for his wife. I hope they like the card.

Birthday Flowers
 I am the volunteer hostess for the Ways to Use It challenge on SCS this week.

WT704 - Labor Day Week

Stamped the AI image and colored with pencils. Punched the clip board and pupped on dimensionals.

What's Up Doc
 F4A446 - Use Your Big Words

MIX293 - Sweet Inspiration

Truth be told I have never inked up this Large Happy Birthday sentiment. I have always thought it was super big but it works for today's F4A challenge. I think I have owned it for about 6 years. LOL!

The shoe cake image is a combination of the shoes and cake images next to each other in today's MIX challenge. Colored with copics and added stickles to the shoe because you need shimmery shoes for your birthday - Right? :)

The shoe image came from my fellow SCS friend Tonda Baldwin. I am not sure who makes the stamp but it is totally me. I think I might give this card to my mom so she can send it to me for my birthday this year. LOL!

Birthday Shoe
IC666 - Paper & Stitch

I love the name Paper and Stitch, what a fun blog. I found this Blog Post.

During Dare to Get Dirty we got to play with stamping on fabric and I am hooked. I loved how the BG came out and created more.

I am also trying to use stuff up that has been in my craft room for a very long time taking up space. These butterflies have been cut for over 4 years and I thought it was time to use them up on cards.

Stamped all the plaid BGs with the plaid BG stamp from IO. Grabbed the die cuts and layered with fun sentiments and finished off with pearls.

Plaid Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment