Translate

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Week of 9/15 cards

 FS605 - the incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Jo Anne (jostamper52). I found this very eye catching CARD.
USEIT2018 - Green Duck Embellishment (Trying to use these up from my hoarded stash)
The Bold stripes on the BG really drew me in for a closer look. I used a bold stripped BG and layered a few DPs then finished off with this Green Duck Embellishment. I turned the banner and added a second banner and a couple of nuvo drops.

Thanksgiving!
 MMTPT529 - Memories are Made Of...
Stamped the tea bags and colored with copics. Stamped the tea cup and colored with copics. added the DP and doily. Layered the teacup, butterfly and finished with the silverware & pearls.

Tea Time
 WT705 - Fruit
Stamped the image and colored with pencil. Stamped the apple and colored with copics. Did the chalkboard technique on the card base. The tape measure is an old key chain that broke my MIL had that I thought would make a great accessory for a card. Die cut the pencil and layered.

Reading is Fun
IC667 QiQi Gallery where I found this amazing Image.
This image was sent to me in a Teapot Tuesday exchange. I colored it with pencils using the colors in the inspiration. Then I sponged with distress inks around the edge and layered.

Pansies

No comments:

Post a Comment