Translate

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Week of 3/3/18 cards

FS577 - the featured stamper Carol aka creatingincolors. I found this fantastic CARD.

I had a few die cuts that Jan (Precious Kitty) sent me over a year ago and needed to finish my pet sympathy donation this month and Carol's card was a wonderful inspiration with the wave of blue.

Grabbed these die cuts, filled in the shapes with black and layered black on top. Stamped the sentiment and die cut a few different pets for the fronts.



CAS470 - The Grand Canyon

Sponged on yellow, orange and pink to represent a sunset in the grand canyon. Then stamped the palm tree and colored with color box and die cut. Finished off with the sentiment.



MMTPT501 - Purse-onally Yours

Stamped this Penny Black image and colored with pencil. layered the papers and finished off with some flowers sitting on my desk.



SC686 - This weeks sketch

USEIT2018 - These sticker rings were given to me in a large box of stuff from my mom for my birthday. I am trying to use up stuff up that I don't typically use on cards and these rings are going to just need to be used up. :)

Cut the base layer and embossed, cut the framing layers and added dimensionals. Die cut the love 4 times with the last layer being pink. Added the ribbon and Nuvo Drops around the card and finished off with the ring sticker and flowers.


WT677 - 3-D Paper Piecing

DD9ABC2B - Brown

Stamped the adorable image and colored with pencils. Layered a couple DPs and added ribbon, flowers and cheese cloth. Did some 3D paper piecing on the image and die cut the word love 3 times to add some dimension.



IC639 - Color Palettes I found this wonderful PALETTE as soon as I opened the site.

USEIT2018 - My crafty goal for 2018 is to use stuff up. I am nearly done using the Easter Green Duck embellishments from last year. When I saw the color palette I thought of this little chick.

Cut the 2 egg layers and popped the Green Duck embellishment on dimensionals. Added an embossed panel and tied a ribbon. Finished off with star sequins and some flowers from my desk.









1 comment: