Translate

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thankful Picnic





As crafters we tend to purchase tons of items for later use and "hoard" them. Yes I am one of those. The picnic sticker on this was purchased more than a year ago and is the first sticker out of the bunch that I used. The red strip of paper is a small piece of designer paper (DP) that was used on a project some time ago. I like trying to find ways to use up scraps and try to go to my scrap basket first to create projects.  Another great way to use up scraps is to punch down smaller pieces and that darling butterfly is a punch that my niece has and I have a ton of paper and she punched a few of these darling butterflies for me. Adding a couple of tiny gems to the butterfly adds just the right touch of glam.

Thankful Picnic

No comments:

Post a Comment