Translate

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Peacock






Brushos are a new product for me to use and the first couple of times I used them I was not feeling the use of them. Reading one of the challenges for the Dare to get Dirty I had initially thought I would use a Brusho background. Well after reading the challenge details I found that the background I created would not fit the challenge so this was created and I loved it and could not use it. So I set it aside and hoped for another fun challenge to use it and along came a great challenge. As soon as I read the challenge details I knew I would use this back ground. This was the first Brusho background I created and loved the outcome. It was  created just sprinkling super small amounts of Brushos and then spritzing with water. When I say small I mean the really small amounts of Brushos it seems it might not be enough but when you add the water with a spray bottle it really expands the color.

Copics used: Y08, G12, G14, B21, B23, B24 and B26

Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment