Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Week of 9/7/19 Cards

Please note I am very sorry if you are offended. I was asked to make this card for a dear friend and was happy to create this card for them.

This image is hand drawn my me.

The sentiment is hand done by my 15 year old son. He has been learning calligraphy and different fonts and when I was asked for this card I did not have the sentiment I wanted for the image I wanted to draw so I asked my son to write this.

Colored the image with copics and layered once the sentiment was written.

The inside...in case you wondered says, "your bum" (not spelled that way :) )

I might need to have this made to a stamp as I really want to recreate this for my DH and add some sparkle to those hearts. Giggles!!!


 CAS549 - Sunset

Masked the card base and sponged the sunset colors. Unmasked and stamped the tree. Heat embossed the sentiment and popped on dimensionals

Thinking of You
MMTPT580 - Cheer Queen Mother

SC764 - last weeks sketch

Stamped the BG with the Impression Obsession stamp and heat embossed with blue glitter emboss powder. Cut the layers and stamped and layered the sentiment.

Thinking of You
 WT756 - It Uses Gas

This great Penny Black image was sent to me in a Teapot Tuesday exchange. I colored it with pencils and cut the layers. Stamped the sentiment and popped it on dimensionals and finished off with the pink butterfly.

Go Zoom
 MIX345 - Wood You Be Mine

This is one of the old card kits from Heartfelt Creations that I am trying to get used up since they no longer sell them. They came stamped and cut, so I just needed to color, shape and layer.

Colored the owl, sponged the edges of the layers and layered the base. Sponged the sentiment layers and popped on dimensionals. Sponged the flowers and leaves and shaped, layered and added prills and stickles.

Who's Thinking of You
IC718 - Piper Classics where I found this great Set of Christmas Cards. I loved the second card with the big poinsettia and the cardinal.

USEIT2019 - Red die cut frame

I had a large poinsettia on my table that needed to get put together and used and this red frame and when I saw the inspiration I set to make this card.

Stamped the bird and colored with copics. Cut the layer and the green layer and shaped the poinsettia. Finished off with some stickles.

Cardinal Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, You've Got Talent! and you have genetically passed it to your son too! Possible? Who cares. Both of you are so creative. I cannot draw anything to save my life. LOL! If it is not on a stamp, it is not showing up on a card from me. You did a great job with the shorts. Who was the model? LOL! I also really liked your Sunset card. I need to CASE that one! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli! I will pass that along to my son as well. I actually have sent that shorts image and my son's handwritten sentiment off to have it put on stamps so that I can use them again. I want to make those shorts again and add some glitter on the hearts and give it to him for his birthday. LOL! Hugs sweet friend!

      Delete