Translate

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Week of 9/14/19 Cards

 FS657 - the uber talented Rebecca (rlsnyder). I found this great Card.

USEIT2019 - Frame

I have had this frame since my very first teapot Tuesday exchange....yes about 4 years ago. LOL! I saw Rebecca's card and said I am going to frame up a deer.

Stamped the Rudolph image and colored him with copics. Die cut him and added the frame around him. Layered on an already glued down DP that was in my pile of papers to get used up. Finished off with some gems.

Rudolph
 CAS550 - Another Brick in the Wall

Used a brick stencil and gel medium then die cut 3 feathers and sponged the ends with orange, green and yellow. heat embossed the sentiment and popped on dimensionals. Finished off with some gold gems.

Thank you
 MMTPT581 - Bingo

Stamped the impression obsession kitty and colored with copics. Stamped the sentiment and popped up on dimensionals. Finished off with the pink bow.

Yellow Kitty
 WT757 - Thread

Stamped the house mouse image and colored with pencils. Cut the layers and used a bunch of scrap papers for the BG layer. Sewed the BG layer to the card base and layered.

The tape measure piece was part of the stuff my mom gave me and I thought it worked perfect with this house mouse image.

Miss You
IC719 - Decking out the Dorm, THIS inspired me. I loved the sentiment and thought how can I add sparkle to a card....

USEIT2019 - large gems

I have many buckets of gems and when I saw the inspiration I wanted to add some sparkle to a card.

Layered the sparkle paper then a white base. Used the TH mat medium to add the gems trying to spread out the different sizes and colors. Stamped the sentiment and layered finishing off with more sparkle.

Sparkle

2 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful cards this week. Yellow Kitty is so cute with her pink bow and yellow paws. They are very sneaky pets. Your CASE of Rebecca's card is spot on. You did a fabulous job with your coloring and using up your scraps. Your ability to piece things together and create a layout where everything complements each other, really amazes me. Even though I am physically older than you, I do want to be just like you when I grow up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli! You have me laughing that you want to be just like me when you grow up. Thanks for the laugh! :)

      Delete