Translate

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Week of Ausuts 13 cards

FS549 - the amazing gallery of Sharon (aka shendrian). I have admired her gallery for a very long time. I found this amazing card: HERE.

This cornucopia was sent to me from a friend. Trying to use up stuff that others have given me I thought it would be perfect for the FS inspiration.

Colored the image with pencils and gamsol. Layered on a glitter orange DP and green. Added a ribbon and layered on the textured brown. Added some flags as the FS had a flag on her card and finished off with sequins. The image is on dimensionals.

Fall 












                 


CAS442 - Monochromatic with a Twist

I used Gold as my neutral. Sponged the clouds in blue. Used a gold DP for the die cut angel. Fussy cut the dress and face layer for the angel and popped her on dimensionals. Heat embossed in white the sentiment.

 Angel in the Sky

SC658 - This Weeks Sketch

CCC17SEP - trees, Christmas or just snowy trees, and outdoor scenes (I am so far behind in Christmas cards so I really need to get moving on them.)

This super cute Hobby House image is from my friend Jan (Precious Kitty). I colored it with pencil and used gamsol. Used two different EFs the bottom pulled from the sweater is an argyle and the second a snow EF.

 Free Snowballs




WT649 - Domestic Inspiration

I tried to get a photo of all three of my girls in one but let me just say they won't sit still that long. This is my Cookie. She is a talker but only talks to me. If I talk to her she talks back and we have complete conversations. She is a cutie. :) This is my living room which I drew inspiration from the colors. My dining room has lace curtains. 

Stamped the lace Doily with versamark and used white embossing powder. The base layer is dark brown and then the velum over the top. Punched a red lace border and stamped the happy birthday. Finished off with pearls

 Birthday Girl

F4A391 - Put a Bow On It

Stamped this house mouse image and colored with copics. Added several DPs to create the fun layout and finished off with the big bow and flowers.

 Smell the Lilacs

Copics Used:



IC611 - Fitbit is the inspiration today. I found this great IMAGE.

This AI image cracks me up. I could so relate to her needing a massage and relaxing. Stamped her and colored her with copics. Cut a Spellbinders edge and added a DP to coordinate with her colors. Finished off with a punched flower and leaf that I punched from left over scraps and added liquid pearls to the center.


Copics used:

2 comments:

  1. I love this one! Your coloring is gorgeous and the design beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By chance I just saw your card on the internet! I love her humor and she is like made for me! I love AI images ! Hugs from France
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete