Translate

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Welcome Pup


FS766 - This weeks incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Dagmar Wagner aka gutsport56. She is very talented and I really enjoyed looking through her amazing gallery. I found this Beauty

I was drawn to the star on Dagmar's card.

USEIT2021 - Dog Paper Clips

I needed to use up a stack of dog paper clips and thought that star would be perfect to attach them to the cards.

I used yellow DP and die cut the stars out of yellow and white to add some layers.

I then stamped the welcome and paw prints and added banners.

I made a stack of about 10 of these cards to donate for my monthly donation.

 Welcome Pup

2 comments:

  1. The star really is perfect to attach the paper clip and oh my gosh, it's the cutest paper clip I've ever seen! Love this! How great to have ten more cards for your donation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute paperclip, and just love the little paw prints on the sentiment to go with him!

    ReplyDelete