Translate

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Week of 11/24/18 Cards

CT1118 - CT1118 - Along Those Lines: This fits the challenge with the lines in the stocking and the zig zag lines in the paper

FS615 - This weeks FS the very talented Crystal Komara, better known as crykomara. I found this terrific CARD. I loved her papers and the sparkle in the star on the tree. I also used the fold she had on her card

CCC18DEC - Anything goes...Oh how I need to get done with my cards. I have about 50 more to get made and am not sure if I will get them done in time this year. So the race is on.

DEC18VSNMINI1 - Tree

Colored the digital image with pencil and layered. Finished off with a couple punched stars and the sticker.
 MMTPT539 - Go for the Gold

Stamped the Heartfelt Creations flowers and colored with copics. Die cut and layered. Spritzed gold paint on the BG under the flowers and stamped the sentiment.

Morning Glories
 WT715 - Creative Containers

Cut the tag from the Heartfelt Creations DPs, cut a black layer for the bottom of the tag. Cut the sentiment from the Heartfelt Creations DP and added a black layer to the sentiment and popped on dimensionals. Stamped the poinsettia and sponged on color. Added some die cut leaves and fancy fibers and ribbons to the tag. Finished off the mason jar with a Christmas fabric.

Mason Jar Tag
IC677 - Caspari where I found this great Napkin

DECVSNMINI2 - Little Women - I was inspired by the music

Stamped the music sheet and layered, stamped the flower, cut, shaped and layered. Finished the flower with stickles. Die cut the Joy out of DP.

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment