Translate

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Week of 8/4/18 Cards

 FS599 - JennyStampsUp! aka Jenny Hall, our Featured Stamper! She has an amazing gallery filled with some incredible cards. I found this BEAUTY.
Sponged clouds on the card base then die cut the colors of the rainbow and layered. Die cut clouds and layered and popped the puppies on dimensionals. Finished off with the Dare 2B Artzy sentiment.
These are part of a set for my monthly donation for the pet sympathy cards I donate.

Rainbow Bridge
 CAS492 -It's Elementary, my dear Watson
Many in my family have driven school busses over the years. My sister is not only a driver but a mechanic. I recently got this die cut because I figure she could come up with someone to give a school bus card to if I made one.
Die cut the bus then cut off the base so I could pop it on dimensionals. Added high lights and sponging to the bus, windows and finished with the die cut SCHOOL.

The Wheels on the Bus...
 MMTPT523 - Summer Fun
Stamped the Pink and Main image and colored with copics. Cut layers and finished off with Bakers Twine & Button.

Copics used:


Beach Babe

 WT699 - Dimensional Sentiment
Stamped the Unity image and colored with copics. Die cut the sentiment 3 times and stacked. Finished off with Nuvo Drops on the sentiment and stickles around the image.

Copics used:


Congrats Graduate
IC661 - Brit+Co. where I found this beautiful https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create...summer-blooms/.
Used a marker to color the pink on the flowers and a green marker for the stems and leaves. Stamped the image, added the bow and finished off with stickles on the flowers. I liked how this came out so I made a second in purple.

Sympathy Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment