Translate

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Week of 3/31/18 Cards

MMTPT505 - We Are Seeing Spots! I was the hostess for the teapot challenge and had a ton of fun creating this card for the challenge.

CAS474 - Feminine Beauty

USEIT2018 - The ribbon and black floral die cut are items I am trying to use up in my craft stash for 2018.

This darling Unity girl was sent to me in a previous Teapot exchange. Colored her with pencils and cut down the layers. Cut the floral die cut in half so I could fit it to a 4.5 x 5.5 card base. Used a Cuttlebug EF and finished off with more spots.


 SC690 - today's sketch

MMTPT505 - Seeing Spots

DD9ABC6F - French Rose, check out those cheeks. :)

CCC18July - Cool off with adding snow to your cards

USEIT2018 - This image was one of the very first images I received in a tickle exchange over 3 years ago. I figure it was time to color it and put him on a card. LOL!

Colored the image with pencils and added stickles to the snow. Finished off with some DP that coordinates with the umbrella and some snowflakes with stickles. Popped the sentiment on dimensionals.



WT681 - I've got butterflies

USEIT2018 - Using up some butterflies that were sent to me a couple of years ago. I have a bag full of them and they are in the pile of stuff to use up. Also trying to use up my gross grain ribbon.

This last month I have had to make and use many sympathy cards. I am trying to build my stash up. Used some DP that was in my scrap bin layered on white CS. Added the ribbon and sentiment and some butterflies.


IC643 is a wonderful site called Signals where I found This Picture.

Using my Great Dane die cut I layered on white paper then heat embossed the sentiment and layered on DP.


No comments:

Post a Comment